Preparation time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4 – 5
- 500gr 0% (or low) Fat Yoghurt
- 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar (to taste)
- 1½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Tsp of Saffron Strands
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 3 Tbsp Ground Almond Powder
- Garnish with Pistachio and sliced Almonds
1. In a large bowl, add 500gr Low Fat Yoghurt, and with a spatuala or whisk, mix together 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar (to taste), 1½ Tbsp Lemon Juice, ½ Tsp of Saffron Strands, ½ tsp Cardamom Powder and 3 Tbsp Ground Almond Powder until all the ingredients are fully combined.
2. Divide the Saffron Shrikhand into small dessert bowls, and garnish with Pistachios and sliced Almonds.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.