Bruschetta is one of the most delicious antipasti in Italy or in Italian restaurants. This is actually the most tastiest simplest appetiser you can make. Try this tasty recipe it only takes 15 minutes.
Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 2 | Vegan
- 1 Small Red Onion or Shallots (finely chopped)
- 100gr Tomato’s (finely chopped in small pieces)
- 1 small Garlic Clove (crushed/finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Basil Herbs (fresh/dry)
- 1/2 tsp Italian Herbs
- Pinch of Salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Ciabatta bread (6 slices)
- Mozzarella (optional)
- Drizzle of Balsamico Creme
1. In a medium bowl, combine onions, tomatoes, garlic, Olive oil, basil, Italian herbs, salt and black pepper.
2. Lightly toast the Ciabatta bread, and set the bread on a plate.
3. With a tablespoon, take the tomato mixture and place on top the of toasted ciabatta bread. And repeat for the rest of the slices.
4. Cut the mozzarella in small pieces (if using) and place some mozzarella pieces on the bread with the tomato mixture.
5. Finally drizzle some Balsamico Creme on top of the tomato mixture and enjoy!