Who does not like guacamole? Tired of shop bought Guacamole and fancy something with a slight kick and flavour, then you’re in the right place. So quick and easy! Give it a try, you’ll never buy shop brought Guac again, I promise!
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 Ripe Avocado (Mashed with Fork/ or Food Processer)
- 1 Small Red Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Coriander (Finely Chopped incl. stem)
- 1 Fresh Green/Red Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Salt (to your taste)
- 1½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper powder
1. Place the mashed avocado in a medium size bowl, Mix and combine the red onion, 1/3 cup fresh coriander, fresh chilli, ½ fresh lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder. Leave to chill for 30 minutes.
Try this with my delicious Chilli Sin Carne, or of course with Nachos