Ahh I used to drink Rose syrup with milk a lot when I was younger. Even now I enjoy this so much. But fancy a twist to the standard Rose syrup and Milk?
Total time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2 | Vegan
- 1½ tbsp rose syrup
- 4 tbsp double cream
- ½ tbsp sugar (optional)
- 250-300ml cold milk (Soy milk, Almond milk, Dairy Milk)
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder (garnishing)
- 1 tsp Chopped (unsalted) Pistachios (garnishing)
1. With a hand whisk together the 1½ tbsp rose syrup, 4 tbsp double cream, ½ tbsp sugar (if using) until you have soft peaks. The mixture should be creamy.
2. In a large glass pour your desired iced milk and spoon over your glass with the Rose Delight mixture
3. Garnish with Cardamom powder and chopped pistachios
4. Enjoy the refreshing Rose Delight