Lemon and Pepper Breaded Salmon
Salmon is so healthy, and every now and then I want a low (no) carb meal, salmon is already tasty, but salmon covered in lemon and pepper breadcrumbs is a different level of delicious!
Preperation time: 15 minutes | Cook time 15 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1½ tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line baking tray with aluminium foil/baking paper
2. In a medium bowl combine the panko bread crumbs, lemon, parsley, thyme, garlic and black pepper.
3. Arrange the Salmon on the prepared aluminium foil/baking paper and brush the Salmon with melted butter (only use half of the melted butter)
4. Spread the bread crumbs onto the evenly over the salmon, with a spoon drizzle evenly the rest of the butter on top of the bread crumbs.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the Salmon flakes easily.
6. Serve immediately.
Want to keep low on carbs? Then try the quick and easy Garlic Asparagus and enjoy this with the Lemon & Pepper breaded Salmon that you made.