Sometimes vegetables also need some flavouring, but the simple ingredients used to make the most tastiest asparagus is divine.
Preperation time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2 | Vegan
- 300g Baby Asparagus
- 2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
1. Wash and prepare the Asparagus, in a medium size bowl.
2. On medium heat in a non-stick pan or non-stick grill, warm the 1 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil.
3. Combine 2 tbsp Garlic, 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Black Pepper with the asparagus.
4. Place the seasoned Asparagus on the non stick pan/grill and any left over seasoning from the bowl, can be added to the pan.
5. Cook and turn the Asparagus for 5-7 minutes, to keep the crunchy texture.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!